March 26, 2009

Preparations for Greece


Hello and welcome to my blog. This will be a method for me to let everyone know about travel plans and events without repeating myself in emails. And, you can put your comments here while you are having a look at things. Remember to save this site to your Favorites!
Coming soon .... travel itinerary for Greece!

4 comments:

  1. good for you !! i cant wait to follow our preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just reread....looks like i AM going with you ! of course, i meant YOUR preparations !

    love the world clock and the links.....hmmm, i have to look into links

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new format AND the web cams, how clever you are......

    trip sounds wonderful. i am sending the site to Pat so she can check it out too

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I thought I was confused with the schedule you printed out for me....well done mom!! I think I can figure this one out..Neat web cams!!

    ReplyDelete