HERE WE GO AGAIN!We are off to Paris and then the south of France. Please follow along and enjoy the trip!
Itinerary:
Paris - 3 days
Avignon - 2 days
Aix-en-Provence - 3 days
Cassis - 2 days
St. Tropez - 2 days
Villefrance - 2 days
Nice - 4 days
I will try to post photos, you will see the links on the right side of the page. I have albums set up and ready to go, depending on upload speeds. If that doesn't work out, I will post photos in the blog as I did for Italy.
Please remember that if you leave a comment and put yourself as "anonymous", please put your first name of initials after the text of your comment so I know who it is from!!
There are new webcams and French music in The Box.
Also, please feed the fish while I am gone - it keeps the cat busy watching them swim around.
Talk to you while we are on the road......or in the air, or on the tracks!
i want those fishies !!
ReplyDeletei will travel along with you guys....know you will have a splendid time....
Hi!
ReplyDeleteYou leave in an hour! Hope you had a nice flight and Cocoa is fine! Looking forward to the word pictures to follow in the next days.
Your anonymous friend also in CET