It's that time of year again. This year it's Germany and the Alsace region of France. We will be flying into Frankfurt with a one night layover before getting the train to Nürnberg. Plan then is as follows:
Nürnberg - 2 nights and pick up the car on way out of town
Rothenburg - 1 night
Füssen - 3 nights
Staufen - 1 night
Colmar (France) - 2 nights
Baden-Baden - 2 nights
Beistein - 2 nights
Bacharach - 1 night
AND 3 nights in Hersham, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England at Ann & George's home.
Webcams are minimal in Germany, but I did add a few. Some of the towns we are going to are too small for a traffic light, let alone a webcam. I also added some links to provide more information on the towns if anyone is interested.
And please remember for those of you who do not sign into Blogger and make comments as "anonymous" - please put your initials or first name so I know who is making the comment!!!
Photos will be added along the way....right now they are "under construction". You should be able to click on the photo and be taken to the album. Much testing has been going on to assure you will be able to see them!!
And best of all, for those of you who manage to lose the URL for this blog while I am away, you can now sign up so that when I add a new post or photos, you will receive an email. How nifty is that?! On the top right column, put in your email address, it will notify me, I will OK it and then you will receive an email to confirm that you really want it. Easy as can be!
there was no right corner to add email addy for updates.....wait...i see it here....bottom right in the comments section....no, i think that only gets additional comments mailed to me at my gmail addy
ReplyDeletesafe travels.....can't wait for updates
ReplyDelete