May 26, 2009

Home

Athens airport gives you 45 min free wi-fi - but apparently you have to change many computer settings which they give detailed instructions to do. I thought I would just forget it.

I am p0sting this from home, where we arrived in the house at 9pm last night. Horrors, doesn't seem late but we were on 4:30am Greece time! Flights were good, smooth and friendly as always with British Airways. I will eventually edit, add more photos and eventually caption them - of course, they are only my photos. There will be more photos and video added for an eventual DVD - in the future. Meanwhile, planning September trip to see Clif Richard in London and contemplating where we would like to go next year!

1 comment:

  1. nothing posted !! i am waiting to see some more pix !! get on the stick girl. working and partying at the beach are not excuses !!

    ReplyDelete