May 19, 2009

Naxos Day 1 - May 18

As I write this we sit on a the Blue Star Paros ferry. We left Santorini at 3:30pm and will arrive in Naxos town (Hora) at 5:30pm. From there we will walk to Agios Georgios where we will be staying.
There is a hot spot on the ferry, but they want 3 euro for time, and we will only be on here for 2 hrs. We are on an upper deck, covered, but outside. The hot spot is inside and quite smokey. Greeks are still very fond of their cigarettes. There are café bars on every level, at at least one small restaurant downstairs. The ferry is huge, many large trucks and cars were loaded on before they left us board.
I really doubt that we will have wi-fi access in Naxos, but I will continue to write and then add to blog when I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment