
Eurostar Italia got us here in 4 hours. It is raining. Good news is free wi-fi - at least for the next few days. Weather dunno looka gooda. Will check in later with update of further events this evening.

Rain is gone. There is nothing else to say......see photo. Coin #1 in, have 2 more days to go to ask the fountain to bless one of them!

Rain is gone. There is nothing else to say......see photo. Coin #1 in, have 2 more days to go to ask the fountain to bless one of them!

This is the most beautiful sight on earth.
We had dinner in our old Rome neighborhood near the fountain. Spaghetti in olive oil and garlic and Saltimbocca alla Romana. Wine!!
I can hear you singing Three Coins in the Fountain.......I can say my coins have always been blessed - this is my 4th trip to Rome.
I can hear you singing Three Coins in the Fountain.......I can say my coins have always been blessed - this is my 4th trip to Rome.
love Garfield.....rain wont dampen your visit
ReplyDelete